Junior & Open World Teams
Congratulations to all riders making the world teams.
Irish Ball 2018
A look at our amazing achievements in 2017
Congratulations to our Open World Team Champions on winning the World Team Championships in South Africa. The team consists of Tony Whooley, Craig O'Connor, Mark Devitt, Graham Beirne and Ben O'Connor. Trained by Jerome O'Connor.
A look back at 2016
2016 was a busy year and saw the first ever running of the all Ireland league. The league was run over five weeks and the open winners were Kildare while the U17 title was won by Co.Cork. Many of our members traveled to the UK and Europe for International Competitions however the main event of the year was the hosting of the WTC which was held in the Green Glens Arena in Millstreet Co.Cork.
These are only some of the achievements of Irish riders competing abroad this year. The numbers of riders competing at the top level continues to grow every year with 26 Irish riders competing at the World Individuals this year, 25 riders travelling to the Welsh Team Championships (Making up teams across all age groups), 16 riders competing at the World Pairs, as well as 2 teams and numerous Individual riders travelling to Germany to compete at the European championships.
2014 as a whole
Its been a great year for Mga Ireland with both European and world titles being won by Irish riders!
- U17 World Individual Champion (Peter McCarthy)
- European Individual Champion (Alan Keoghan)
- Reserve U12 World Individual Champion (Darragh Carolan)
- Reserve Open World Individual Champion (Craig O'Connor)
- U17 World Pair Champions (Philip Weldon & Peter McCarthy)
- European Open Team Champions (Kate, Craig, Jake & Ben O'Connor & Mark Devitt)
- Reserve Open World Team Champions (Jamie Reavey, Alan Keoghan, Craig, Kate & Jake O'Connor)